Background and themes
Your device comes with a default background, but you can adapt the Home screen and Lock screen to your own style using wallpapers and themes featuring different colours and patterns.
A wallpaper may be used without changing any of the other elements of your Home screen and Lock screen. Live wallpapers add visual effects to your interactions with the touch screen, letting the display change dynamically.
Themes can include a wallpaper, a screensaver, title bars, and a sound scheme that all fit together to create a unique look and feel for your device.
To change your wallpaper
- Touch and hold any empty area on your Home screen until the device vibrates.
- Tap Wallpapers and select an option.
You can also change your Lock screen wallpaper or set the same image for both your Home screen and Lock screen. Follow the steps above, then tap Album. Tap the desired image and choose an option.
To set a theme
- Touch and hold an empty area on your Home screen until the device vibrates.
- Tap Themes.
- Choose an option:
- To use an existing theme, select the theme, then tap APPLY THEME.
- To download a new theme, tap GET MORE THEMES.
When you change a theme, the background also changes in some applications.