Using the touchscreen
- Open or select an item.
- Mark or unmark a checkbox or option.
- Enter text using the on-screen keyboard.
Touching and holding
- Move an item.
- Activate an item-specific menu.
- Activate selection mode, for example, to select several items from a list.
Pinching in and out
- Pinch in and out on web pages, photos and maps, and when you’re taking photos or shooting videos.
Swiping and scrolling
- Scroll up or down a list.
- Swipe left or right, for example, between Home screen panes.
- Swipe left or right to reveal more options.
- Scroll quickly, for example, in a list or on a web page. You can stop the scrolling movement by tapping the screen.