Using My music to organise your songs
Tap the My music tab in the Music player to get an overview of all the songs that are available from your device. In My music, you can manage your albums and playlists, create shortcuts, and arrange your music by mood and tempo.
Overview of My music
|1||Go back to the current track|
|2||Picture of the currently playing artist (if available)|
|3||Browse your music by artist|
|4||Categorise your music using SensMe™ channels|
|5||Manage and edit your music using Music Unlimited™|
|6||Browse your favourite playlists|
|7||Collect links to music and related content that you and friends have shared using online services|
|8||Browse all playlists|
|9||Browse audio by track|
|10||Browse by album|
To add a shortcut to a song
- In My music, tap , , or , then browse to the song for which you want to create a shortcut.
- Touch and hold the song title.
- Tap Add as shortcut. The shortcut now appears in the My music main view.
To rearrange shortcuts
- In My music, touch and hold a shortcut until it magnifies and your device vibrates, then drag the item to a new location.
To delete a shortcut
- In My music, touch and hold a shortcut until it magnifies and your device vibrates, then drag the item to .
You can only delete shortcuts that you create yourself.
To update your music with the latest information
- In My music, tap .
- Tap Download music info > Start. Your device searches online and downloads the latest available album art and song information for your music.
The SensMe™ channels application is activated when you download music information.
Categorising your music using SensMe™ channels
The SensMe™ channels application helps you arrange your music by mood and tempo. SensMe™ groups all your songs into several categories, or channels, so you can select music that matches your mood or suits the time of day.
To enable the SensMe™ channels application
- In My music, tap , then tap Download music info > Start.
This application requires a mobile or Wi-Fi® network connection.
Playing music in random order
You can play songs in playlists in random order. A playlist can be, for example, a playlist you have created yourself or an album.
To play songs in random order
- In My music, tap and navigate to an album, or tap and browse to a playlist.
- Tap the album art, then tap to turn on Shuffle mode.