When taking photos and recording videos of moving objects, timing is important for good results.
Object tracking can track a moving object automatically.
Capturing moving objects
- Try not to follow the object. Instead, find a position where the object has to pass in front of you.
- Consider changing the exposure to a faster shutter speed or a higher ISO to freeze motion.
To track an object
- When using the main camera, tap .
- Tap More and tap the Object tracking slider to enable.
- Close the settings menu. The setting is saved.
- Select an object to track by touching it in the viewfinder.
- Tap the shutter button to take a photo or record a video.