Background and themes
Your device comes with a default background, but you can adapt the Home screen and lock screen to your own style using wallpapers and themes featuring different colours and patterns.
A wallpaper may be used without changing any of the other elements of your Home screen and lock screen.
Themes can include a wallpaper, a screensaver, title bars, and a sound scheme that all fit together to create a unique look and feel for your device.
To change your wallpaper
- Tap Settings > Wallpaper > Xperia Home.
- Select a wallpaper and tap Apply. Select an option.
You can also use a photo as your wallpaper. Instead of selecting a wallpaper from the option shown, tap Photos or Album . Choose a photo and tap Set wallpaper .
To set a theme
- Touch and hold an empty area on your Home screen until the device vibrates.
- Tap Themes.
- Choose an option:
- To use an existing theme, select the theme, then tap APPLY THEME.
- To download a new theme, tap GET MORE THEMES.
When you change a theme, the background also changes in some applications.