Google Search & Now
Use the Google app to search the internet. You can also enable a feed for regular updates ‒ for example, you can get traffic information before commuting to work, find popular restaurants in your area, see your favourite team's current score, and more. The app can be accessed by tapping in the application list, or you can reserve a pane on your Home screen for quick access and easy reading.
To enable or disable Your feed
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > Google > Search > Your feed.
- Tap the slider to enable or disable the feed.
To reserve a pane on the Home screen for Google Search & Now
- Touch and hold any area on your Home screen until the device vibrates.
- Tap , then tap the Google feed slider.
- You can now swipe to the left-most pane on the Home screen to access the Google Search & Now interface.
If you reserve the left-most pane for Google Search & Now, the main Home screen pane cannot be changed and additional panes cannot be added to the left. Only the left-most pane can be reserved.