You can select, cut, copy and paste text as you write. Double-tap on the written text to make editing options appear on the application bar.
The following actions are available on the selected text:
- Select all
The Paste option only appears when you have text saved on the clipboard.
To select text
- Double-tap a word to highlight it.
- You can drag the tabs on both sides of the highlighted word to select more text.
To edit text
- Double-tap a word to make the application bar appear.
- Select the text that you want to edit, then use the application bar to make your desired changes.
To use the magnifier
- When you enter text, tap and hold on the text field to view the text magnified and to place the cursor where you want within the text field.