Viewing your online albums
In Album, you can view the photos and videos you've uploaded to online services, such as Picasa™ and Facebook™. View comments from your friends and add your own comments as well. You can also recommend or "Like" a photo when you view your albums in Facebook™.
Overview of Online tab
|1||Number of available online albums.|
|2||Active online service.|
|3||Name of an online album.|
|4||Number of items in the online album.|
To view photos from online services in Album
- Make sure you are signed in to the relevant online service, for example, Facebook™.
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Album > Online. All your available online albums are displayed.
- Tap any album to view its contents, then tap a photo in the album.
- In the photo viewer, flick left to view the next photo or video. Flick right to view the previous photo or video.
To view and add comments to online album content
- When viewing a photo from an online album, tap the screen to display the toolbars, then tap to view the comments.
- To view more comments, scroll down the screen.
- To add your own comments, enter your comments at the bottom of the screen, then tap Post.
To recommend a photo or video on Facebook™
- While viewing a photo or video from one of your Facebook™ albums, tap the screen to display the toolbars, then tap to show that you "Like" the item on Facebook™.