Sending and receiving email messages
|1||View a list of all email accounts and recent folders|
|2||Write a new email message|
|3||Search for email messages|
|4||Access settings and options|
|5||List of email messages|
To download new email messages
- When the email inbox is open, swipe downwards on the message list.
Before trying to download new email messages, make sure that you have a working data connection. For more information about ensuring successful data connections, see Internet and MMS settings .
To read your email messages
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Email.
- If you are using several email accounts, tap and select the account that you want to check, then tap Inbox in the drop down menu. If you want to check all your email accounts at once, tap , then tap Combined inbox in the drop down menu.
- In the email inbox, scroll up or down and tap the email message that you want to read.
To create and send an email message
- From your Home screen, tap , then find and tap Email.
- If you are using several email accounts, tap and select the account from which you want to send the email, then tap Inbox in the drop down menu.
- Tap , then type the recipient's name or email address, or tap and select one or more recipients from your Contacts list.
- Enter the email subject and message text, then tap .
To reply to an email message
- In your email inbox, find and tap the message that you want to reply to, then tap Reply or Reply all.
- Enter your reply, then tap .
To forward an email message
- In your email inbox, find and tap the message that you want to forward, then tap Forward.
- Enter the recipient's email address manually, or tap and select a recipient from your Contacts list.
- Enter your message text, then tap .
To view an email message attachment
- Find and tap the email message containing the attachment that you want to view. Email messages with attachments are indicated by .
- After the email message opens, tap Load. The attachment starts to download.
- After the attachment finishes downloading, tap View.
To save a sender's email address to your contacts
- Find and tap a message in your email inbox.
- Tap the name of the sender, then tap OK.
- Select an existing contact, or tap Create new contact.
- Edit the contact information, if desired, then tap Done.