There are a number of tools available to help you connect your device to a computer and manage content such as contacts, movies, music and photos.
Xperia™ Companion is a computer software with a collection of tools and applications you can use when you connect your device to a computer. With Xperia™ Companion, you can:
- Update or repair your device’s software.
- Transfer content from your device using Xperia™ Transfer.
- Back up and restore content on your computer.
- Sync multimedia content – camera content, music and playlists between your device and computer.
- Browse files on your device.
To use Xperia™ Companion, you need an Internet-connected computer running one of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 or later
- Mac OS® X 10.8 or later
Media Go™ for Microsoft®Windows®
The Media Go™ application for Windows® computers helps you transfer photos, videos and music between your device and a computer. Learn more and download the Media Go™ application.
To use the Media Go™ application, you need one of these operating systems:
- Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 / 8.1
- Microsoft® Windows® 7
- Microsoft® Windows Vista®