If your subscription includes a voicemail service, callers can leave voice messages for you when you can't answer calls. Your voicemail service number is normally saved on your SIM card. If not, you can get the number from your service provider and enter it manually.
To enter your voicemail number
- From the Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > Call.
- Select a SIM card.
- Tap Voicemail > Voicemail settings > Voicemail number.
- Enter your voicemail number.
- Tap OK.
To call your voicemail service
- Open the dialpad.
- Touch and hold 1, then select a SIM card.
The first time you call your voicemail number, your network operator’s voicemail system normally prompts you to set up your voicemail. For example, you may be asked to record a greeting and set a password.