Your device supports international emergency numbers, for example, 112 or 911. You can normally use these numbers to make emergency calls in any country, with or without a SIM card inserted if you are within range of a network.
To make an emergency call
- Open the dialpad.
- Enter the emergency number, then select a SIM card.
You can make emergency calls even when no SIM card is inserted or when all outgoing calls are blocked.
To make an emergency call while the SIM card is locked
- Tap Emergency call.
- Enter the emergency number and tap .
To make an emergency call while the screen is locked
- From the lock screen, drag the phone icon to the right.
- If the active screen lock type is Swipe, tap to display the dialpad, then enter the emergency number and select a SIM card.
- If your screen is locked with a pattern, PIN or password, tap Emergency call, then enter the emergency number and tap .