Using your SBH54 to handle phone calls
Use your SBH54 to handle incoming calls, for example, to answer or reject a call. The phone number of the caller is shown on the headset display. If you are using the headset with an Android™ device, the name of the caller is also displayed when the caller is saved as a contact on the Android™ device. When the wired headphones are not connected to the headset, you can use the ear speaker on the SBH54 device to answer calls. You can also use the headset call log to make calls.
To turn on the Call log function
- From the main application screen of your Android™ device, find and tap SBH54 > > Settings.
- Tap Call log, then drag the slider beside Off to the on position.
To answer a call
- When you hear an incoming call signal, press .
To make a call from the call log on the SBH54
- Press any key to turn on the SBH54 display, then press and hold down to open the call log.
- Press or to select the contact or number that you want to call, then press to make the call.
To access the call log directly from your SBH54, you must have the SBH54 application installed on the connected Android™ device.
To end a call
- During an ongoing call, press .
To reject a call
- When you hear an incoming call signal, press and hold down .
To answer a second call
- When you hear an incoming call signal during an ongoing call, press . The ongoing call is put on hold.
You can also press or to switch to another call and put the current call on hold.
To reject a second call
- When you hear an incoming call signal during an ongoing call, press and hold down .
To mute the microphone during a call
- Press and hold down .
To transfer an ongoing call to your phone
- During an ongoing call, press and simultaneously.
You can also press and simultaneously again to transfer the ongoing call back to your SBH54.