Your SBH54 Stereo Bluetooth® Headset is designed to make life more convenient when you're on the go. You can use it together with an Android™ device such as a smartphone or tablet, or with a non-Android device that supports Bluetooth®, for example, a smartphone or a music player. When paired with a compatible device, you can use your SBH54 to perform some or all of the following actions:
- Handle incoming calls, for example, answer or reject an incoming call.
- Stream music from a music-playing device.
- Make a call directly from the SBH54 call log*.
- Display event notifications such as text messages, emails, calendar event reminders, and updates from social networking services*.
- Get event notifications read out loud*.
- Perform other basic tasks, for example, indicate the time.
You can also use the SBH54 as a standalone FM radio when it's connected to a set of wired headphones (which function as an antenna).
* For these functions to work, you must use an Android™ device that supports the relevant functions, for example, call handling and messaging. Also, you must have the SBH54 application installed on the Android™ device.