My heart activity isn't logged
- Make sure you are wearing the SmartBand 2 correctly and comfortably on your wrist.
Wearing your SmartBand 2
You should wear the SmartBand 2 on your dominant hand and position the device on your wrist two fingers above the wrist bone. Wear your SmartBand 2 on your wrist snugly but comfortably, neither too tight nor too loose. In order for the SmartBand 2 to monitor your pulse, it should stay in place on your wrist. While you're exercising, tighten the wristband a bit. When you're done, loosen the wristband.
- Make sure your SmartBand 2 is dry and the sensor is clean.
Cleaning your SmartBand 2
Rinse the SmartBand 2 regularly with fresh water under a faucet and dry completely, particularly after performing rigorous activity, heavy sweating or exposing the device outdoors.
- When your SmartBand 2 is in STAMINA mode, it disables automatic measurement of pulse and stress. Make sure that the STAMINA mode in your SmartBand 2 application is turned off. You can also manually start a measurement.
To turn on/off STAMINA mode
- From the main application screen of your Android™ device, find and tap SmartBand 2 > > Settings.
- Tap STAMINA mode, then drag the slider to the On/Off position.
To measure your pulse and stress manually from your SmartBand 2
- To start measuring your pulse and stress level, double-press the power key. The notification lights start to flash orange alternately and then together when the reading is complete. The results are then displayed on the SmartBand 2 and Lifelog application on your Android™ device.
- To end the measurement, double-press the power key again.
If the SmartBand 2 cannot detect your pulse, it vibrates three times and the notification lights start to flash alternately in orange. If the heart rate sensor fails to get a reading, adjust the SmartBand 2's position on your wrist or clean the sensor.
To measure your pulse and stress manually from your Android™ device
- From the main application screen of your Android™ device, find and tap SmartBand 2. The SmartBand 2 immediately attempts to get a reading from the heart rate sensor and displays the results on the SmartBand 2 or Lifelog application.
- To end the measurement, quit the SmartBand 2 application.