Recognizing music with TrackID™
Use the TrackID™ music recognition service to identify a song you hear playing in your surroundings. Just record a short sample of the song and you’ll get artist, title, and album info within seconds. You can purchase a song identified by TrackID™, and you can view TrackID™ charts to see what TrackID™ users around the globe are searching for. For best results, use TrackID™ in a quiet area.
|1||View TrackID™ options|
|2||Drag the left edge of the screen to the right to open the TrackID™ homescreen menu|
|3||Identify the music that you are listening to|
The TrackID™ application and the TrackID™ service are not supported in all countries/regions or by all networks and/or service providers in all areas.
To identify music using TrackID™ technology
- From your Homescreen, tap .
- Find and tap TrackID™, then hold your device close to the music source.
- Tap . If the song is recognized by the TrackID™ service, the results appear on the screen.
To return to the TrackID™ start screen, tap .
To view artist information for a song
- After a song has been recognized by the TrackID™ application, tap Artist info.
To delete song from the track history
- Open the TrackID™ application, then tap History.
- Touch and hold the name of the song that you want to delete, then tap Delete.