Album Homescreen Menu
Through the Album homescreen menu you can browse all your photo albums, including photos and videos taken by your device's camera using special effects, as well as content that you share online via services such as PlayMemories Online, Picasa™, and Facebook. Once you are logged in to such services, you can manage content and view online images. From the Album application, you can also add geotags to photos, perform basic editing tasks, and use methods such as Bluetooth® wireless technology and email to share content.
|1||View photos and videos using the PlayMemories Online service|
|2||Return to the Album application homescreen to view all content|
|3||View your favorite photos and videos|
|4||View all videos saved to your device|
|5||View your photos on a map or in Globe view|
|6||View photos and videos you've hidden from view|
|7||View all photos and videos taken by your device's camera using special effects|
|8||View all photos and videos saved to your device in different folders|
|9||View all photos with faces|
|10||View photos and videos on devices on the same network|
|11||View all photos and videos saved to your USB storage|
|12||Open the settings menu for the Album application|
|13||Scroll up or down to view content|
The PlayMemories Online service is not available in all countries or regions.
To view photos from online services in Album
- From your Homescreen, tap .
- Find and tap Album, then drag the left edge of the Album homescreen to the right.
- Tap the desired online service, then follow the on-screen instructions to get started. All available online albums that you have uploaded to the service are displayed.
- Tap any album to view its content, then tap a photo in the album.
- Flick left to view the next photo or video. Flick right to view the previous photo or video.