Use the Smart Connect™ application to manage a range of smart accessories you can connect to your device, including Xperia™ SmartTags, a SmartWatch series watch, or a wireless headset from Sony. Smart Connect™ downloads any necessary applications and also finds third-party applications, when available. Previously connected accessories are shown in a list that allows you to get more information about the features of each accessory.
To Pair and Connect an Accessory
- Start the Smart Connect™ application. If you are opening Smart Connect™ for the first time, tap OK to close the introduction screen.
- Tap Accessories, then tap ADD ACCESSORY.
- Turn on the Bluetooth® function if it is not already on, then tap the name of the accessory you want to pair and connect with.
- If required, enter a passcode, or confirm the same passcode on both your device and the accessory.
To Adjust the Settings for a Connected Accessory
- Pair and connect the accessory with your device.
- Start the Smart Connect™ application.
- Tap Accessories, then tap the name of the connected accessory.
- Adjust the desired settings.