Google Search & Now
Use the Google app to search the internet. You can also enable a feed for regular updates - for example, you can get traffic information before commuting to work, find popular restaurants in your area, see your favourite team's current score, and more. The app can be accessed by tapping in the application list, or you can reserve a pane on your Homescreen for quick access and easy reading.
To Enable or Disable GPS
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > Google > Search & Now > Now cards.
- Tap the Show cards slider.
To Reserve a Pane on the Homescreen for Google Search & Now
- Touch and hold any area on your Homescreen until the device vibrates.
- Tap , then tap the Google feed slider.
- You can now swipe to the left-most pane on the Homescreen to access the Google Search & Now interface.
If you reserve the left-most pane for Google Search & Now, the main Homescreen pane cannot be changed and additional panes cannot be added to the left. Only the left-most pane can be reserved.