On the Music homescreen, you can create your own playlists from the music that is saved on your device.
To Create Your Own Playlists
- From the Music homescreen, touch and hold the name of the album or song that you want to add to a playlist.
- In the menu that opens, tap Add to playlist > Create new playlist.
- Enter a name for the playlist and tap OK.
You can also open the Music homescreen menu, tap Playlists, and then tap to create a new playlist.
To Play Your Own Playlists
- Open the Music menu, and then tap Playlists.
- Under Playlists, select the playlist you want to open.
- If you want to play all songs, tap any song or Shuffle all.
To Add Songs to a Playlist
- From the Music homescreen, browse to the song or album that you want to add to a playlist.
- Touch and hold the song or the album title, then tap Add to playlist.
- Tap the name of the playlist you want to add the album or song to. The album or song is now added to the playlist.
To Remove a Song from a Playlist
- In a playlist, touch and hold the title of the song you want to remove.
- Tap Remove from playlist.
To Delete a Playlist
- Open the Music menu, then tap Playlists.
- Touch and hold the playlist that you want to delete.
- Tap Delete from storage.
- Tap DELETE to confirm.
You cannot delete smart playlists.