Using the call log
In the call log, you can view missed calls , received calls and dialed calls .
To Open the Call Log
- From your Homescreen, tap .
- Find and tap .
To view your missed calls
- When you have missed a call, appears in the status bar. Drag the status bar downwards.
- Tap Missed call.
To Call a Number from Your Call Log
- Tap the number, then select a SIM card.
To edit the number before calling, touch and hold the number in the call log, then tap Edit number before call.
To add a number from the call log to your contacts
- Touch and hold a number displayed in the call log, then tap Add to Contacts.
- Select an existing contact to which you want to add the number, or tap Create new contact.
- Edit the contact details, then tap SAVE.
To View Call Log Options
- When the call log is open, tap .
You can also access general call settings using the instruction above.