TalkBack is a screen reader service for visually impaired users. TalkBack uses spoken feedback to describe any events or actions performed on your Android device. TalkBack describes the user interface and reads out software errors, notifications, and messages.
To enable TalkBack
- From your Homescreen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > Accessibility > TalkBack.
- Tap the on-off switch and then tap OK.
To change speech, feedback and touch preferences for TalkBack, tap Settings.
TalkBack launches a tutorial immediately after you enable the feature. To exit the tutorial, tap the Exit button twice.
To disable TalkBack
- From your Homescreen, double-tap .
- Find and double-tap Settings > Accessibility> TalkBack.
- Double-tap the on-off switch and then double-tap OK.