Finding a lost device
If you have a Google™ account, the my Xperia web service can help you locate and secure your device if you ever lose it. You can:
- Locate your device on a map.
- Sound an alert, even if the device is in silent mode.
- Remotely lock the device and make the device display your contact information to anyone who finds it.
- As a last resort, remotely clear the internal and external memory of the device.
The my Xperia service may not be available in all countries/regions.
To activate the my Xperia service
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > Security > my Xperia > Activate.
- Mark the checkbox, then tap Accept.
To verify that the my Xperia service can locate your device, go to myxperia.sonymobile.com and sign in using the same Google™ account that you have set up on your device.