View and change settings for your device from the Settings menu. The Settings menu is accessible from both the Application screen and the Quick settings panel.
To view information about your device
- From your Homescreen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > About tablet.
To Activate the Screen Using Tap to Wake Up Mode
- Be sure that Tap to Wake Up mode is turned on. To turn it on, tap Settings > Display, then drag the slider beside Tap to wake up to the right.
- Double-tap the screen.
To Open or Close the Quick Settings Panel
- To open the Quick settings panel, drag the status bar downward.
To Turn On the Flashlight
- Drag the status bar downward using two fingers.
- Tap .
To Select which Settings to Display on the Quick Settings Panel
- Using two fingers, drag the status bar downward, then tap .
- In the bar at the top of the screen, touch and hold the icon for the quick setting you want to add, then drag and drop it in the lower part of the screen.
To Rearrange the Quick Settings Panel
- Drag the status bar downward, then tap Edit.
- Touch and hold an icon, then move it to the desired position.