You can select, cut, copy, and paste text as you write in both portrait and landscape orientation by double-tapping the entered text. In portrait orientation, the necessary editing tools are available via an application bar. In landscape orientation, an Edit button provides the same tools.
|1||Close the application bar|
|2||Select all text|
only appears when you have text saved on the clipboard.
To select text
- Enter some text, then double-tap the text. The word you tap gets highlighted by tabs on both sides.
- Drag the tabs to the left or right to select more text.
To edit text in portrait orientation
- Enter some text, then double-tap the entered text to make the application bar appear.
- Select the text you want to edit, then use the application bar to make your desired changes.
To edit text in landscape orientation
- Enter some text, then double-tap the entered text.
- Select the text you want to work with, then tap Edit and select an option.