Unlocking your device automatically
The Smart Lock feature lets you set your device to unlock automatically in certain situations, for example, when connected to a Bluetooth device or carrying it with you.
The Smart Lock feature is available in most markets, countries, or regions.
Go to http://support.google.com/ and search “smart lock” for more information about the Smart Lock feature.
To Enable Smart Lock
- Set a pattern, PIN, or password as a screen lock if you have not already done so.
- Find and tap Settings > Lock screen & security > Trust agents.
- Tap the Smart Lock (Google) slider to enable the function.
- Tap .
- Find and tap Smart Lock.
- Enter your pattern, PIN, or password. You need to enter these credentials to change your Smart Lock settings.
- Select a Smart Lock type.