Xperia XZ2 Compact does not connect to the Verizon network (only applicable to Verizon users in the U.S.)
- My Xperia XZ2 Compact doesn't work with a Verizon SIM card.
- I can't make calls with my Xperia XZ2 Compact in the Verizon network.
- My phone doesn't connect to the Verizion network.
- The Verizon network in the USA
- Xperia XZ2 Compact
You may experience issues connecting your Xperia XZ2 Compact to the Verizon network. This is most likely due to Verizon restrictions and can be solved with the following actions:
Activate the Verizon Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) profile
- To activate/use an existing number on a new BYOD device, ensure to log in to your account on verizonwireless.com > My Verizon > My Device > Activate or Switch Device and follow the on-screen instructions. Alternatively, you can call Verizon customer service to activate your number.
- Make sure you have the “CDMALess” feature on your Verizon account. If you can't verify that you have "CDMALess", you can call Verizon customer service for confirmation.