Shortcuts and folders
Use shortcuts and folders to manage your applications and keep your Home screen tidy.
Shortcuts and folders overview
|1||Access an application using a shortcut|
|2||Access a folder containing applications|
To add an application shortcut to your Home screen
- Touch and hold an empty area on your Home screen until the device vibrates.
- In the customization menu, tap Widgets > Shortcuts.
- Scroll through the list and select an application. The selected application gets added to the Home screen.
To Move an Item on the Homescreen
- Touch and hold the item until the device vibrates, and then drag the item to the new location.
To Remove an Item from the Homescreen
- Touch and hold the item until the device vibrates, and then drag the item to Remove from home screen at the top of the screen.
To Create a Folder on the Homescreen
- Touch and hold an application icon or a shortcut until the device vibrates, and then drag and drop it on top of another application icon or shortcut.
To Add Items to a Folder on the Homescreen
- Touch and hold an item until the device vibrates, and then drag the item to the folder.
To rename a folder on the Homescreen
- Tap the folder to open it.
- Tap the folder's title bar to show the Folder name field.
- Enter the new folder name and tap DONE.
You can also use a shortcut for easy action. Long-press the folder name and tap Rename .