Use the Google app to search the internet. You can also enable a feed for regular updates, for example, you can get traffic information before commuting to work, find popular restaurants in your area, see your favorite team's current score, and more. The app can be accessed by tapping in the application list, or you can reserve a pane on your Home screen for quick access and easy reading.
To reserve a pane on the Homescreen for Google Feed
- Touch and hold an empty area on your Homescreen.
- Tap , then tap the Google feed slider.
- You can now swipe to the left-most pane on the Home screen to access the Google Feed interface.
If you reserve the left-most pane for Google Feed, the main Homescreen pane cannot be changed and additional panes cannot be added to the left. Only the left-most pane can be reserved.
To enable or disable data usage for Your feed
- Find and tap Settings > Google > Search > Your feed.
- Tap the Data saver slider to enable or disable data usage for Your feed.