Magnification allows you to zoom in to parts of the screen by tapping an area of the touchscreen three times in succession.
To enable or disable Magnification
- Find and tap Settings > Accessibility > Magnification.
- Select an option and tap the slider to enable the function.
To magnify an area and pan across the screen
- Ensure Magnification is enabled.
- Depending on the selected magnification option, to temporary magnify the area, tap the screen three times or tap first and then tap the screen.
- Move the area by dragging it with two or more fingers.
- To exit zoom mode, tap the area three times or tap again.
With certain applications, you can also zoom in or out by pinching an area.