Sending and Receiving Email Messages
|1||Access settings, view a list of all email accounts and folders|
|2||Search for email messages|
|3||Access other options|
|4||List of email messages|
|5||Write an email message|
To download new email messages
- When the email inbox is open, swipe downward on the message list.
Before trying to download new email messages, make sure you have a working data connection. For more information about ensuring successful data connections, see Internet and MMS settings .
To Read Your Email Messages
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Email.
- If you are using several email accounts, tap , then tap and select the account you want to check. If you want to check all your email accounts at once, tap , then tap and select Combined inbox.
- In the email inbox, scroll up or down and tap the email message you want to read.
To Create and Send an Email Message
- From your Home screen, tap , then find and tap Email.
- If you are using several email accounts, tap , then tap and select the account you want to send the email from.
- Tap , then type the recipient’s name or email address and select one or more recipients from the drop-down list.
- Enter the email subject and message text, then tap .
To Reply to an Email Message
- In your email inbox, find and tap the message that you want to reply to, and then tap REPLY or REPLY ALL.
- Enter your reply, and then tap .
To Forward an Email Message
- In your email inbox, find and tap the message that you want to forward, and then tap FORWARD.
- Enter the recipient’s name or email address, and then select one or more recipients from the drop-down list.
- Enter your message text, then tap .
To Save or View an Email Message Attachment
- Find and tap the email message containing the attachment that you want to view. Email messages with attachments are indicated by .
- After the email message opens, find the attachment in the email body, then tap SAVE or VIEW next to it.
To Save a Sender's Email Address to Your Contacts
- Find and tap a message in your email inbox.
- Tap the name of the sender, tap Add to contacts then tap OK.
- Select an existing contact, or tap Create new contact.
- Edit the contact information, if desired, then tap SAVE.