View and change settings for your device from the Settings menu. The Settings menu is accessible from both the Application screen and the Quick settings panel.
To open the device settings menu from the Application screen
- Find and tap Settings.
To view information about your device
Find and tap Settings > System> About device.
To open the Quick settings panel
- Using two fingers, drag the status bar downward.
To Select Which Settings to Display on the Quick Settings Panel
- Using two fingers, drag the status bar fully downward, then tap .
- To add a setting to the Quick settings panel, drag and drop the icon into the upper part of the screen. To remove a setting, drag and drop the icon into the lower part of the screen.
To Rearrange the Quick Settings Panel
- Drag the status bar fully downward, then tap .
- Touch and hold an icon, and then move it to the desired position.