Finding the IMEI number(s) of your device
Your device has one or two unique identification numbers that are referred to as IMEI or Product ID. You should keep a copy of this. You may require it if your device is stolen or when contacting support.
To view your IMEI number(s) using the dialpad
- Find and tap (Phone icon).
- Tap (Dialpad icon).
- Enter *#06# into the dialpad. The IMEI number(s) are displayed automatically.
To view your IMEI number(s) on the label strip
- Drag out the SIM card tray.
- Remove the memory card from its slot.
- Drag the strip outwards using your fingernail. The strip displays the IMEI number(s).