How do I disable the Picture-in-Picture mode for specific apps? (Android 8.0 or higher)
- How do I stop Picture-in-Picture (PiP) for a certain app?
- I don't want Picture-in-Picture to be active in a specific app, how can I disable it?
- How can I stop Picture-in-Picture?
- How do I disable the Picture-in-Picture mode for specific apps?
- Android 9 (Pie)
- Android 8.0, 8.1 (Oreo)
To disable the Picture-in-Picture mode
- Find and tap Settings > Apps & notifications > Advanced > Special app access > Picture-in-picture.
- In the list of applications, tap the application that you want to disable Picture-in-Picture for.
- Tap the slider beside Allow picture-in-picture.