Do not disturb mode
You can set your device to Do not disturb mode and decide how long your device will be in Do not disturb mode manually. You can also preset when your device will be in Do not disturb mode automatically.
To activate Do not disturb mode
- Using two fingers, drag the status bar fully downwards to access the Quick settings panel.
- Find and tap .
- Select an option, then tap DONE.
To quickly shift between Do not disturb/Vibrate/Sound mode
- Press the volume key up or down until , or appears.
- Tap or to quickly shift between Vibrate/Sound mode. To activate Do not disturb mode, press the volume key down when in vibrate mode.
To schedule Do not disturb mode time intervals
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > Sound > Do not disturb> Automatic rules.
- Select the time or event to schedule Do not disturb mode for (Weekend, Weeknight, Event) or tap to add a new rule.
- Enter the desired name for the rule, then tap OK
- Find and tap Days and mark the checkboxes for the relevant days, then tap DONE.
- To adjust the start time, tap Start time and select a value, then tap OK.
- To adjust the end time, tap End time and select a value, then tap OK. Your device stays in Do not disturb mode during the selected time interval.
Setting exceptions for Do not disturb mode
- Events and reminders
To allow priority notifications in Do not disturb mode
- From the Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > Sound > Do not disturb > Priority only allows.
- Tap Calls or Messages.
- Select an option.