Managing text and images
View all topics
To find text within a web page
- When you are viewing a web page, press .
- Tap Find on page.
- Enter your search text. Characters that match your search get highlighted on the web page.
- Tap the up or down arrows to go to the previous or next highlighted item.
- Tap to close the search bar.
To copy text from a web page
- Touch and hold part of the text you want to copy until it becomes highlighted. Tabs appear at each end of the selection. Drag the tabs accordingly to select all the text that you want to copy.
- Tap , then tap Copy.
- To paste text into an email, text message or multimedia message, touch and hold the text field in the relevant application and tap Paste in the menu that appears.
|If the text that you want to copy is part of a link to another web page, a menu appears in which you need to tap Select text before you can continue.|
To save an image from a web page
- On the active web page, touch and hold the desired image until a menu appears.
- Tap Save image.
|If the memory card is not available, the image cannot be saved.|