Finding your device
There are several ways to find and protect your device if you ever lose it. Using the “my Xperia” service, you can:
- Look for your device on a map.
- Sound an alert which works even if the device is in silent mode.
- Remotely lock the device and display your contact information on it.
- Remotely wipe the internal and external memories on the device as a last resort.
If the “my Xperia” service is activated on your device, all you have to do is go to myxperia.sonymobile.com and sign in using your Google™ account. If the service is not activated, you can activate it manually via the Settings menu.
|The “my Xperia” service may not available in all countries/regions.|
To activate the “my Xperia” service manually
- Drag the status bar downwards, then tap .
- Tap Xperia™ > MyXperia™ > Activate.
- Mark the checkbox, then tap Accept.