In My music, you can create your own playlists from the music that is saved on your device. In addition, you can install the Media Go™ application on a computer and use it to copy playlists from the computer to your device.
For more information, see Connecting your device to a computer.
To create your own playlists
- In My music, to add an artist, album or a song to a playlist, touch and hold the name of the artist or the title of the album or song.
- In the menu that opens, tap Add to > Create new playlist.
- Enter a name for the playlist and tap OK.
To add songs to a playlist
- In My music, when browsing your songs, touch and hold the name of the artist or the title of the album or song that you want to add.
- Tap Add to.
- Tap the name of the playlist to which you want to add the artist, album or song. The artist, album or song is added to the playlist.
To play your own playlists
- In My music, tap .
- Under Playlists, tap a playlist.
- Tap a song to play it.
To remove a song from a playlist
- In a playlist, touch and hold the title of the song you want to delete.
- Tap Delete from playlist from the list that appears.
To delete a playlist
- In My music, then select Playlists.
- Touch and hold the playlist you want to delete.
- Tap Delete.
- Tap Delete again to confirm.
|You cannot delete default playlists.|