View all topics
To remove the back cover
- Using a thumbnail, press down on the bottom right corner of the device so that the cover becomes partly detached.
- Move your thumbnail to the bottom left corner of the device and press down to further detach the cover.
- Detach the rest of the back cover from the device.
To insert a memory card
- Remove the back cover.
- Insert the memory card into the memory card slot, with the gold-coloured contacts facing down.
|The memory card may not be included at purchase in all markets.|
To insert the SIM cards
- Remove the battery cover, then insert the SIM cards into the corresponding slots, with the gold-coloured contacts facing down.
|You must use micro SIM cards for your device to work correctly. Some standard-sized SIM cards have integrated micro SIM cards that you can detach. Once you detach a micro SIM card from a standard-sized SIM card, you cannot re-attach it. Contact your network operator for more information.|
To attach the back cover
- Place the back cover over the back of the device.
- Press down the sides of the cover until you hear clicking noises.
To attach a strap to the strap holder
- Lift up the back cover.
- Insert the strap through the hole in the back cover, then wrap the strap around the strap holder.
- Attach the back cover.