The Dynamic Vibration feature enhances your media experience by adding synchronized vibration when you watch videos or listen to music on your device. To learn more about this feature, go to Settings > Sound > Dynamic Vibration.
There is no vibration in the following cases:
- The media volume is set to silent.
- The screen is off.
- STAMINA mode is activated.
Dynamic Vibration does not work with all media apps.
Dynamic vibration levels
To adjust Dynamic Vibration settings within a media app
- Open the desired media app, for example, YouTube or the Album app.
- Start playback of the media contents.
- Press the volume key to open the volume panel.
- Drag the slider for Dynamic Vibration to set the preferred level for this app.
- The Dynamic Vibration setting is saved for the next time you use this app.
There is no vibration if the media volume is set to silent.
To enable or disable Dynamic Vibration
- Find and tap Settings > Sound > Dynamic Vibration.