My SmartWatch 3 can’t connect to the Internet
- Restart your SmartWatch 3 and try to reconnect to the Internet.To restart your SmartWatch 3 from the Settings menu
- From the Settings menu of your SmartWatch 3, find and tap Restart.
- To confirm, tap .
- If there is an Internet connection but your SmartWatch 3 is not pairing with your phone or tablet, restart your phone or tablet.
- Make sure that you are using the following versions (or later versions) of the applications listed here:
- Google Play™ version 5.0.77
- Google™ search version 3.5.12
- Android Wear version 1.0
Tip: For more specific information on how to check the application version and update an application, refer to the relevant phone or tablet user guide.
- In the Android Wear application on your phone or tablet, disconnect and then reconnect your SmartWatch 3.To disconnect and reconnect your SmartWatch 3
- Open the Android Wear application on your phone or tablet.
- To disconnect your SmartWatch 3 from your phone or tablet, tap .
- To reconnect your SmartWatch 3 with your phone or tablet, tap .
- On your SmartWatch 3, swipe from right to left on the error message until a circular green arrow appears, then tap the green arrow.