Finding the identification number of your device
Your device has a unique identification number. This number is referred to as the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity). You should keep a copy of this number. You may require it, for example, when you access the Xperia™ Care support service to register your device. Also, if your device is stolen, some network providers can use this number to stop the device from accessing the network in your country or region.
For devices with two SIM cards, there are two IMEI numbers, one for each SIM card slot.
To view your IMEI numbers on the label strip
- Open the nano SIM/Memory card slot cover.
- Remove the SIM Card tray.
- Drag the strip outwards using your fingernail. The IMEI numbers are displayed on the strip.
You can also view the IMEI numbers by opening the phone dialer and entering *#06#.
To view your IMEI numbers via the device settings
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > About phone > Status > IMEI information.