A protective plastic sheet is attached to the screen. You should peel off this sheet before using the touchscreen. Otherwise, the touchscreen might not function properly.
To insert the micro SIM cards
- Insert a fingernail into the gap between the micro SIM card slots cover and the device, then detach the cover.
- Using a fingernail, pull out the two micro SIM card holders.
- Place the micro SIM card on each holder, with the gold-coloured contacts on the micro SIM card facing up.
- Insert the micro SIM card holders back into the device.
- Re-attach the micro SIM card slots cover.
If you are using only one SIM card with your device, you must place this SIM card in SIM tray 1.
To insert a memory card
- Insert a fingernail into the gap between the memory card cover and the device, then detach the memory card cover.
- Place the memory card in the memory card slot, with the gold-coloured contacts facing down, then push the memory card all the way into the slot until you hear a locking sound.
- Re-attach the memory card cover.
To remove the micro SIM cards
- Detach the micro SIM card slot cover.
- Pull out the micro SIM card holders from their slots.
- Remove the micro SIM cards.
- Insert the micro SIM card holders back into their slots.
- Re-attach the micro SIM card slot cover.
To remove the memory card
- Turn off the device and detach the memory card slot cover.
- Press the memory card inwards and then release it quickly.
- Re-attach the cover.
Instead of turning off the device, you can leave it on and unmount the memory card from Settings > Storage > Unmount SD card.