To remove the back cover
- Insert a thumbnail into the gap between the back cover and one side of your device, then lift up the cover.
To insert the micro SIM card and the memory card
- Turn off your device and remove the back cover, then insert the memory card and the micro SIM card into the relevant slots.
|The memory card may not be included at purchase in all markets.|
|Your device requires a micro SIM card. Inserting an incompatible SIM card in the micro SIM card slot could damage the card or your device, and Sony does not warrant and will not be responsible for any damage caused by use of incompatible or modified SIM cards.|
To attach the back cover
- Place the back cover over the back of the device, then press down on the top corners to lock them into place.
- Moving from top to bottom, press down the sides of the cover. The clips on the inside of the cover make clicking noises as they lock into place.
Illuminating transparent band
The transparent band on your phone illuminates when you use certain applications, when an incoming call arrives, and when an alarm sounds. It then fades out after a few seconds to save power.
The colour of the illuminated band varies depending on the theme you are using. When you view photos in Gallery, the colour changes according to the photo you are viewing. When you play music with the music player, the colour changes every time a new album cover is displayed. You can adjust these various light effects.
To set light effects for your device
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Tap Settings > Display > Light effects.
- Select the effects that you want to use.