Recognising music with TrackID™
Use the TrackID™ music recognition service to identify a song you hear playing in your surroundings. Just record a short sample of the song and you’ll get artist, title and album info within seconds. You can purchase songs identified by TrackID™ and you can view TrackID™ charts to see what TrackID™ users around the globe are searching for. For best results, use TrackID™ in a quiet area.
|1||Create an online TrackID™ profile|
|2||View current music charts|
|3||View TrackID™ options|
|4||View the history of your previous searches|
|5||Identify the music that you are listening to|
The TrackID™ application and the TrackID™ service are not supported in all countries/regions or by all networks and/or service providers in all areas.
To identify music using TrackID™ technology
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap TrackID™, then hold your device close to the music source.
- Tap . If the song is recognised by the TrackID™ service, the results appear on the screen.
To return to the TrackID™ start screen, tap .
To view artist information for a song
- After a song is recognised by the TrackID™ application, the result is displayed on the TrackID™ home screen.
- Scroll to the result that you want to view, then tap to open it.
To delete a song from the track history
- Open the TrackID™ application, then browse to the song that you want to delete.
- Touch and hold the screen to make appear.
- Tap .