Walkman® home screen menu
The Walkman® home screen menu gives you an overview of all the songs on your device as well as of the songs available on Music Unlimited. From here you can manage your albums and playlists, organise your music by mood and tempo using SensMe™ channels.
|1||Return to the Walkman® home screen|
|2||Browse your music by artist|
|3||Browse your music by album|
|4||Browse your music by song|
|5||Browse all playlists|
|6||New releases (provided by Music Unlimited)|
|7||Charts (provided by Music Unlimited)|
|8||Featured playlists (provided by Music Unlimited)|
|9||Collect links to music and related content that you and friends have shared using online services|
|10||Manage and edit your music using SensMe™ channels|
Sony Entertainment Network with Video Unlimited and Music Unlimited is not available in every market. Separate subscription required. Additional terms and conditions apply.
To return to the Walkman® home screen
- When the Walkman® home screen menu is open, tap Home.
- When the Walkman® home screen menu is open, tap on the screen to the right of the menu.
To update your music with the latest information
- From the Walkman® home screen, tap .
- Tap Download music info > Start. Your device searches online and downloads the latest available album art and song information for your music.
The SensMe™ channels application is activated when you download music information.
To enable the SensMe™ channels application
- From the Walkman® home screen, tap , then tap Download music info > Start.
This application requires a mobile or Wi-Fi® network connection.
To delete a song
- From the Walkman® home screen, browse to the song that you want to delete.
- Touch and hold the song title, then tap Delete from the list that appears.
- Tap Delete again to confirm.
You can also delete albums this way.