View all topics
With a conference or multiparty call, you can have a joint conversation with two or more persons.
To make a conference call
- During an ongoing call, tap .
- Dial the number of your second participant and tap .
- If the second participant answers, the first call is put on hold.
- Tap .
|To add more participants, repeat steps 1 to 4.|
To have a private conversation with a conference call participant
- During an ongoing conference call, tap Manage.
- Tap the number of the participant you want to talk to privately.
- To end the private conversation and return to the conference call, tap .
To release a participant from a conference call
- During an ongoing conference call, tap the button showing the number of participants. For example, tap 3 participants if there are three participants.
- Tap next to the participant you want to release.
To end a conference call
- During the call, tap .