Transferring contacts using a computer
Contacts Setup is an application within the PC Companion and the Sony™ Bridge for Mac applications which helps you to gather contacts from your old device and transfer them to your new device. The Contacts Setup application supports several device brands, including iPhone, Samsung, HTC and Nokia.
- An Internet-connected computer.
- A USB cable for your old device.
- A USB cable for your new Android™ device.
- Your old device.
- Your new Android™ device.
To transfer contacts to your new device using a computer
- Make sure that PC Companion is installed on your PC or that Sony™ Bridge for Mac is installed on your Apple® Mac® computer.
- Open the PC Companion application or the Sony™ Bridge for Mac application, then click Contacts Setup and follow the instructions to transfer your contacts.