Using the remote
To control the volume
- Press the Volume + to raise the volume.
- Press the Volume – to lower the volume.
If you are connected to an iOS device, adjust the volume directly on the iOS device. The volume buttons on the remote control are only compatible with Android™ devices.
To answer or reject a call
- To answer a call, press the center button. Press this again to end the call.
- To reject a call, press and hold down the center button for one second.
To pause or skip music tracks
- When listening to music, press the center button to pause the music track. Press it again to resume.
- Press the center button twice to skip to the next track.
- Press the center button three times to restart the current song. To return to the previous track press it three times again.
To start the voice search & actions
- Hold down the center button to start to talk to Google/Siri.