How can I find files that I have received using Bluetooth? (Android 7.x)
- How do I locate files I received using Bluetooth?
- How can I find files that I have received using Bluetooth?
- Android 7.0, 7.1 or 7.1.1
Locating received files
To locate a file received using Bluetooth
- From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon.
- Find and tap Downloads.
- Drag the left edge of the screen to the right.
- Tap > bluetooth.
Tip: Touch and hold a file to share it, or tap the menu button (three vertical dots) to move, copy or rename it.